Recipe of the Month
Greek potato and red pepper salad
· 680 g mini yellow potatoes
· 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
· 3 tbsp lemon juice
· 1 garlic clove, minced
· 1 tsp dried Greek oregano
· 1/2 tsp salt
· 1/2 cup jarred roasted red peppers, drained, and thinly sliced
· 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and thinly sliced
· 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
· 1 142-g pkg spring mix
· 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Add potatoes to a large pot of cold salted water. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, 15 min. Drain and run under cold water for 30 sec, until cool enough to handle but still warm. Halve or quarter larger potatoes and set aside.
2. Whisk oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, and salt in a large bowl. Stir in peppers, tomatoes, and olives.
3. Add potatoes to dressing and toss to coat. Arrange spring mix on a platter. Top with warm potato mixture. Sprinkle with feta.