Recipe of the Month
· Large spinach wraps
· Favorite sandwich filling
· Sliced Cheddar cheese and/or nori (seaweed wraps), for hair and mouth
· Sliced pimiento-stuffed olives, for eyes
· Whole olives, for bolts
· Cornichon pickles, whole for bolts, halved for eyebrows and nose
- Fill each wrap with desired sandwich filling and roll up like a burrito. Cut cheese slices and/or nori in half and cut triangle shapes for hair. Place on 1 half of wrap. Cut remaining half into long strips for mouth. Cut smallest cornichons in half lengthwise for eyebrows. Cut a thin slice for nose. Place olive slices for eyes.
- Use toothpicks to secure 2 olives or cornichons to sides of wrap for Frankenstein’s bolts.